Taproom Schedule for 5/11-5/17
We have three special re-releases for American Craft Beer Week: BrettBagger Brett Barrel-Aged Imperial White IPA, First Descent Old Ale, and Cognac barrel-Aged Voodoo Goat Barleywine – get them while they last!
Otherwise, the taproom schedule for this week includes three non-profit events, with $1/beer sold each day being donated!
– Monday: Non-Profit Day for Geneva Glen Camp! Open from 2-10pm, Brooks Smokehouse BBQ and Cajun Cuisine food truck
– Tuesday: Open from 2-10pm, Wong Way Veg food truck
– Wednesday: Colorado Mountain Club Happy Hour, with Arc’Teryx giveaways, live music from Chain Station, and Rocky Mountain Slices food truck! Open from 2-10pm
– Thursday: Open from 2pm-10pm, Run Club at 6:30pm, Geeks Who Drink trivia night at 7:30pm, Barbed Wire Reef food truck
– Friday: Open from 2pm-11pm, Brooks Smokehouse BBQ and Cajun Cuisine food truck
– Saturday: Open from noon-11pm, food truck TBD
– Sunday: Non-Profit Day for ENCA Organic Farm! Open from noon-9pm, 5280 Sliders food truck