Seven Limited Releases for our Fifth Anniversary Party on November 3!
Hey, it’s our FIFTH ANNIVERSARY PARTY on Saturday, and we are releasing seven great, limited-release beers (including some rare bottles from us)!
Five Years Strong is a 15% Belgian Quintuple, fermented on French Oak, Mongolian Oak, and Palo Santo wood, and with Colorado-grown Cab Franc grapes. Available in bottles and on tap. It’s Five Years Strong, and we’re just getting started!
Also tapping on Saturday (inhale):
– Woodford Reserve Barrel-Aged Devils Abyss Russian Imperial Stout (16.7%, bottles and on tap)
– Bourbon Barrel-Aged Devils Abyss Russian Imperial Stout with Ozo coffee (16.7%, bottles and on tap)
– Bourbon Barrel-Aged Devils Abyss Russian Imperial Stout with Raspberries (16.7%, bottles and on tap
– Old Fashioned Cherry Wheat – a Mongolian Oak Squarrel-aged cherry wheat using Rachel’s and Wes’s award-winning Old Fashioned recipe (5%, on tap only)
– American Oaked Grizzly Peak English Porter (Squarrel-aged, 3.8%, on tap only)
– Resident Dirtbag – 4th Anniversary Belgian Quad fermented in port bourbon barrels (12.5%, on tap only)
See you on Saturday!