Great American Beer Fest Week!
Being the closest taproom to the Great American Beer Festival, we’re making sure it will be a great week at Jagged!
We will have extended taproom hours most of the week, and are releasing five beers! Details here:
– Monday: Open from 2-10pm, Pride of Philly food truck
– Tuesday: Release of Barrel-Aged First Descent Old Ale (15.5% ABV)! Open from 2-10pm, Wong Way Veg food truck
– Wednesday: Release of the HUGE Lunar Eclipse Imperial Stout – our biggest beer to date! Open from noon-late, Rocky Mountain Slices food truck
– Thursday: Release of at least one Fresh Hop IPA! Open from noon-very late, Sandy Bear Shack food truck
– Friday: Release of Whiskey Barrel-Aged Voodoo Goat Barleywine! Meet the Brewer Day, open from noon-very late, Wong Way Veg food truck
– Saturday: Release of Cognac Barrel-Aged Voodoo Goat Barleywine! Open from noon-very late, Churn and Burn food truck
– Open from noon-9pm, Rocky Mountain Slices food truck
Don’t forget to sign up with Uber and get $25 off your first ride using promo code “JAGGEDMTN”. If we get the most people to sign up, we will get to host a free happy hour for everyone!