1139 20TH ST.
FRI & SAT, 12PM-11PM
GABF Week at Jagged Mountain!
We have some GREAT releases and events at Jagged Mountain during Great American Beer Fest Week!
- Monday, September 21: Release of Eiffel Tower Session IPA (collaboration with Coalition Brewery) – a tropical session IPA with huge hop nose! Open from 2-10pm!
- Tuesday, September 22: Cougar Night! Three limited-release versions (coffee, wine barrel-aged, whiskey cask) of Cougar Slayer Blackberry Saison! Wong Way Veg food truck, Jagged Mountain Run Club at 6:30pm (3-4 mile loop from the brewery, 50% off your first beer upon return), open from 2-10pm!
- Wednesday, September 23: Limited re-release of 12.8% ABV Thunder Thighs Belgian Quadruple! Live music from Whip Snap, Rocky Mountain Slices food truck, open from noon-late!
- Thursday, September 24: Limited release of 17.3% ABV Dark Moon Imperial Stout! Wong Way Veg food truck, Jagged Mountain Run Club at 6:30pm (3-4 mile loop from the brewery, 50% off your first beer upon return), open from noon-late!
- Friday, September 25: Coalition Brewing Night! Small-batch releases of Space Fruit IPA and Beachin’ Sea Salt Lime Kolsch! Barbed Wire Reef food truck, open noon-late!
- Saturday, September 26: Limited release of 11.4% ABV barrel-aged Timberline Barleywine! Fat Sully’s Slice food truck earlier, Hamborghini food truck later, open noon-late! We will also be pouring at the Grand Opening Party for Arc’teryx’s new store in Cherry Creek from ~1-6pm, donating a portion of our sales to the Access Fund! More info here: http://stores.arcteryx.com/denver/
- Sunday, September 27: Recovery Day! Comfort food and low-ABV specials all day, open noon-9pm!