Come Out and Support Some Great Non-Profits during our Jagged Gives Days!
The first round of organizations have been selected and the days have been set for our Jagged Gives program:
– Saturday, July 12 – MaxFund Animal Shelter takes in and nurtures any animal with no known owner, and finds homes for these animals once they have recovered
– Sunday, August 3 – Wild Wings Environmental Education fosters a greater awareness of the important roles that Colorado’s native birds and bats play in our environment and to promote the protection of these animals and their ecosystems
– Sunday, August 10 – Denver Kids, Inc. exists to support Denver Public Schools (DPS) students, grades K-12, who face the personal challenges of higher risk environments, to successfully complete high school, pursue a post-secondary option, and become contributing members of the community
– Sunday, August 31 – Young Non-Profit Professionals Network mission is to connect and develop young nonprofit leaders to leverage their collective strengths
– Sunday, September 14 – Food Bank of the Rockies mission is to end hunger by efficiently procuring and distributing food and essentials to the hungry through their programs and partner agencies
– Sunday, October 12 – Continental Divide Trail Coalition is working to building a strong community of supporters and trail enthusiasts who want to see the trail completed and protected
– Sunday, November 2 – Reading Partners works in elementary schools to support students from low-income communities who are reading six months to 2.5 years below grade level.
– Sunday, November 9 – Sea Otter Foundation and Trust ensures the survival and recovery of sea otters in their habitats by building funds to support research, conservation and education
– Sunday, December 7 – Wild Wings Environmental Education fosters a greater awareness of the important roles that Colorado’s native birds and bats play in our environment and to promote the protection of these animals and their ecosystems
– Tuesday, December 9 – Colorado Outward Bound School is an educational organization that helps students discover strength of character, the ability to lead and a desire to serve
– Sunday, January 25 – Make A Wish (via Denver Alumnae of Chi Omega) grants wishes to children with life-threatening conditions
– Sunday (TBD) – Over the Edge Cancer League of Colorado raises money for cancer research and patient services in the state of Colorado by having participants rappel off Denver skyscrapers
On these days, the non-profit will have a presence in our taproom – through displays/exhibitions, happy hours, etc. – to raise greater awareness of their organization in our community. Jagged Mountain will also donate $1 from each beer sold that day to the non-profit. These are great organizations doing great things, so be sure to come out and support them!