Beers Coming (Relatively) Soon!
Well, we’ve settled into our location, and beer production is now at a point that we no longer feel like we’re swimming upstream. On that note, we have been able to get creative in our beer selections recently, and feel we have some pretty interesting beers either in production now or soon to be in production. We’re excited for what’s in the pipeline – and hopefully you will be as well!
Beers currently in production:
– Voodoo Goat Barleywine: The non-barrel-aged version will be available Tuesday, July 22, but most of this batch will be transferred to and aged in whiskey barrels
– The Wolf Black Saison: July 3 release
– BrettBagger Barrel-Aged Brettanomyces Imperial White IPA (that’s a long beer name…): This beer is a collaboration with Dragonmead and Kuhnhenn breweries, and will be released on Tuesday, July 29
– 30 Year-Old Tequila Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter: Late July release
– (The return of) Isabella Bird Imperial Pale Mild: Saturday, July 12
– A HUGE Imperial Stout: This will be a monster beer that is going where most beers don’t tread, and will take a while to produce
– (The oft-requested return of) Redpoint Belgo-American Red Rye Double IPA
Beers scheduled to be brewed soon:
– The re-release of Barking Marmot Belgo-American Black IPA
– The Opening Party grand prize winner has selected an American Imperial IPA to be brewed on our small batch system