1139 20TH ST.
FRI & SAT, 12PM-11PM
A January Full of Events!
There’s a lot happening at Jagged Mountain this month! Here are the highlights and info (and the full calendar is here):
- Thursday, January 4: NEW BEER RELEASE: Waffle Stomp, a 10% ABV golden barleywine with 100 POUNDS of Waffle Brothers liege Belgian Waffles, with a touch of maple syrup and vanilla!
- Friday, January 5: BEER RE-RELEASE: Thunder Thighs Belgian Quad!
- Wednesday, January 10: Jagged Gives for Colorado Mountain Club – $1/beer sold will be donated between 5-8pm!
- Friday, January 12: STOUT WARS! Our staff created six different stouts – join us beginning at 5pm to determine the winner. $15 gets you four tasters as well as a pint of your favorite one. You also get to keep the glass!
- Sunday, January 14: BRUNCH AT JAGGED: Join us from noon-2pm for brunch, with waffles and bacon provided by Waffle Brothers, java provided by Forest Coffee Trading Company, and four different breakfast beers provided by us!
- Wednesday, January 17: Jagged Gives for University of Colorado – $1/beer sold will be donated between 6-9pm!
- Wednesday, January 24: Hot Wax + Pint Night! $15 gets you a ski or snowboard wax as well as pint of any trailhead or basecamp beer!
- Friday, January 26: Final Firkin Friday – join us for a unique firkin on the last Friday of every month!
- Saturday, January 27: Jagged Gives for Veterans Expeditions 5-11pm!
- Sunday, January 28: Apres Yoga in the taproom from 10:30-11:30am!
- Wednesday, January 31: Jagged Gives for Sleep Tight Colorado – $1/beer sold will be donated between 5:30-7:30pm!
- Wednesday, January 31: Malcontent Comedy is back for another free comedy show featuring local comedians! 8-9:30pm