4th Anniversary Party – Saturday, November 4!
BOTTLE SALES and KEEP-THE-GLASS DETAILS for our 4th Anniversary Party on Saturday, November 4:
– Bottles and glassware are VERY limited, and will be gone quickly.
– Taproom sales of our 4th Anniversary beer, Resident Dirtbag – an amazing 12.5% Belgian quad aged in port bourbon barrels – will begin at noon. The first 120 orders will be poured in a special, super cool Resident Dirtbag glass with a metallic logo, which you get to keep.
– Bottles sales will begin at 4pm for the general public, but Mug Club members can come in between noon and 4pm and skip the line! There are only 150 bombers available, and a limit of two per person.
– You will receive a raffle ticket for a 5pm drawing of swag and beer for every bottle purchase.
– If you miss out on the bottles or special glassware, don’t worry – Resident Dirtbag will stay on tap for a little while.